Well what an exciting few weeks it has been for us. Last week we enjoyed a 7 day cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. We visited places that were amazing. When we left Indiana that week the temperature was -17ish so the warm weather was a delight. Our adventures included visiting Indianapolis, Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale, Turkes & Caicos, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, and the Bahamas. Relaxing, Shopping, Sleeping, Eating, and Swiming were some of the things we did most.
On Wednesday evening Jeff decided to change our lives forever. After a later dinner he took me to the top of the boat where there were no worries. Little did I know what was about to happen. Words were spoken but what I remember most is this....." I don't know much about romance but I want you to be the one to teach it to me. Will you marry me?" So there we have it. After 7 years we are now going to be planning a wedding.
We have decided to create this blog so family and friends can be a part of this with us. Enjoy
Friday, January 30, 2009
Times are changing
Posted by Jenn & Jeff at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment