A recap of the past week-
Saturday I went shopping with Deana and found THE DRESS!!!!! I loved it so much I purchased the dress and am in love. This is the dress I found with my mom and Pam. I could not get it out of my mind, so I returned for another look and now its mine.
Jeff spent what seemed to be 48 hours hunting. It was opening weekend so I can not complain.
I woke up Monday morning to a lovely sore throat and all the good stuff that goes along with a cold. I went to the Dr and I will survice.
The dryer took a dump. So off to Sears we went to bring home a dryer that they had in stock in Mishawaka. To our surprise they did not have it in stock and it must be ordered. ugh!
By Wednesday Jeff was lucky enough to get sick as well. Sorry honey!!!!!
I went to the laundrymat this evening to wash some towels. That was fun. I saw the following--
people making out, a girl with no underware on, a girl eating ramen noodles, and some weird people.
After a hard week with ups and downs, I am thankful for everthing my life brings.
So long, Jenn
Thursday, October 22, 2009
All in a week
Posted by Jenn & Jeff at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment