Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

TO DO LISTS- OOOOO I HATE THEM

Since last Friday Jeff has been on Vacation. Mid afternoon on Friday Jeff started his adventure to Texas. Visiting with Aaron and Obi, Hunting, & manly things were on the agenda. So far I think he is having a great time. Mother nature was kicking their butts. At least that is what the report has been.


While Jeff was gone I was going to concur my to do list. It's Tuesday night and Jeff will be home late tomorrow night. OK OK so I didn't get much accomplish. I did manage to lay on the couch for hours dreaming about romantic honeymoon trips. Now, will I be able to convince Jeff that my ideas are fabulous?

I did ,however, make arrangements for invitations. My order has been placed for a custom invitation from etsy.com. Hopefully they will turn out just as I like.

My list seems to get larger by the day.

So for now I am off to cross some things off the list!
Jenn

0 comments: